WE AT OPEN VALUE YOUR TRUST & RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
“Personal Information” of a person means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with Us corporate, is capable of identifying such person and includes, (wherever appropriate and/or mandated under applicable laws) personal information categorized as sensitive personal data or information under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 as below:
- password; and
- financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; and
- physical, physiological and mental health condition; and
- sexual orientation; and
- medical records and history; and
- biometric information; and
- any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and
- any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
Sensitive personal data or information that is freely available, accessible in the public domain, or available under the Right to Information Act 2005, is excluded from the scope of this definition.
We handle data in our own right and for and on behalf of the Users.
If, at any time, a User provides data or other information about someone other than himself, herself or itself, the User warrants that it has that person’s consent to provide such information for the purpose specified.
The App should not be used or accessed by minors (persons under the age of 18 years).
We collect information from and about the web-connected devices you use (“Device”) that integrates with our App, By accessing and using the App, You hereby authorize the App with:
- Permission to access the Device's camera The App allows You to scan and images/documents with optical character recognition instead of requiring you to manually enter the data or information required to avail the App services, in order to enhance your user experience. To facilitate the provision of these services by Open to the User, the App requires access to the Device's camera. The User consents to the access of the Device camera for the facilitation of products/services provided through the App.
- Permission to read/copy contacts from the Device The App, inter-alia, enables you to create invoices, purchase orders for your vendors and customers and to improve your experience, the App allows you to automatically add contacts from your Device's phonebook without compelling You to manually enter these details in every instance. To facilitate the provision of these services by Open to the User, the App may require access to the contact-book on your Device. The User consents to the access of the contact-book on the Device for facilitation of products/services through the App.
- Permission to store on the Device: The App allows you to store sales and purchase orders, reports, images, invoice pdfs etc. that are generated from the App on your Device, for the purpose of offline viewing. To facilitate the provision of these services by Open to the User, the App may store information locally on the Device of the User. The User consents to the local storage of information on the Device of the User for the provision of the products/services through the App.
- Permission to access Device location: As a security measure and means to tackle fraud, the App accesses your Device location to validate banking transactions initiated using the App. To facilitate the provision of these services by Open to the User, the App may access the Device's location. The User consents to the access of the Device location for the facilitation of products/services by Open through the App.
When You use the App, We collect and store Your Personal Information which is provided by You from time to time. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize the App to meet your requirements and make Your experience safer and easier. We collect Personal Information from You that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
Open respects the privacy of its Users and is committed to protect such privacy as detailed herein. You may encounter "Cookies" or other similar device on a web page. These are data collection devices to help analyze Our web flow and measure promotional effectiveness. "Cookies" are small files placed on your hard drive that assist Open in providing services to You and giving you information targeted to Your interests. Most cookies are session cookies, meaning that they are automatically deleted from Your hard drive at the end of a session. You are always free to decline a cookie if Your browser permits.
Once you create an account (register) on the App and give us Your Personal Information, You are not anonymous to Us. Wherever possible, We indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. If You are unable to provide the information We need, We may not be able to provide You with the product or service You have requested.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU WOULD INCLUDE
In order to determine Your eligibility and enable the products/services offered on the App for You, We collect and process certain categories of Personal Information belonging to You, including the following:
- Personal information like date of birth, age, marital status, birthplace, nationality, mother tongue.
- Contact information (e.g., name, address, telephone, and email address).
- Government-issued identifiers, including PAN and GST information.
- Financial information, including bank account details, credit/debit card details, billing information, tax information and payroll information (as applicable); and
- Photographs and signature copies
- Information which would help determine Your eligibility to avail the services offered on the App.
- Any other information that Open is required to collect as per specific mandate from any bank, NBFC or as a requirement under applicable law, regulation, rule, or statute in India.
In addition to above, for the mobile version of the App, We may collect any other authorization or information that enables Open to provide a smooth mobile experience, including but not limited to: SMS access for auto OTP verification. We may take a one-time access for the User's camera/gallery/contacts or any other facility necessary for the purpose of on-boarding/ Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
Open offers the App services as a technology aggregator. In view of this, disclosure of Your information may be required by Us to provide You access to Our services, to comply with Our legal obligations, to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to Our services.
We have partnered with certain vendors as listed below, for the purpose of KYC verification and User authentication on the App. We may use their assistance on a case-to-case basis and as per the services availed by the User on the App.
- Karza Technologies Private Limited
- to access Your Aadhaar Information (defined below) from Unique Identification Authority of India (“UIDAI”), to fetch and verify information regarding Aadhaar Number, Aadhaar XML, Virtual ID, e-Aadhaar, Masked Aadhaar, Aadhaar details, demographic information, identity information, Aadhaar registered mobile number, face authentication details and/or biometric information (collectively referred to as “Aadhaar Information”).
- to search for Your detailed Permanent Account Number (PAN) information and authentication.
- to search for Your Goods and Service Tax Identification Number (GSTIN) information and authentication.
- to search and download the User KYC information from the Central KYC (CKYC).
- to check and verify the User's UDYAM registration.
- to check and verify User's name similarity and face matching with User's KYC information.
- Digiotech Solutions Private Limited
- Aadhaar e-sign via One Time Password (OTP).
- User's Mandate registration (electronic-NACH & physical-NACH).
- Moshpit Technologies Private Limited
- Analysis of User's bank statement.
- Hyperverge Technologies Private Limited
- Selfie of User for photo match with User's KYC information.
We do not disclose Your Personal Information to third parties except in accordance with the terms contained herein.
We may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
We will retain your information for as long as Your account is active or as needed to provide the App services. We shall retain and use the information collected by Us as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or for other business purposes. If You cancel/ deactivate/ unsubscribe Your account with Us, We are not under any obligation to retain Your information. Without prejudice, We may retain Your information for twelve (12) months after You cancel/ deactivate/ unsubscribe Your account with Us to ensure compliance with applicable laws.
You are aware of all security risks, including possible third-party interception of any of Your transactions and statements of account on the internet and the content of Your transactions or statements of account becoming known to third parties. You agree and undertake that you shall not hold Open liable therefore in any way. The use and storage of any information, including without limitation, the credit card number, PIN, password, account information, transaction activity, account balances and any other information available or stored on Your Device is at Your own risk and responsibility. You furthermore acknowledge and accept that Open may not encrypt all content or communications from and to your website(s).
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
You may write to us at [email protected] to access, review, modify or correct your sensitive personal data or information or withdraw your consent to provide sensitive personal data or information. We are not responsible for the authenticity of the information provided by you.
You agree and acknowledge that Your right to access, modify and/or withdrawing Your consent to provide sensitive personal data or information as mentioned above may be denied or limited by Us, as may be required under any applicable law, law enforcement requests or under any judicial proceedings.
You hereby agree that the application and copies of all documents submitted by You, to the extent permitted under applicable law, are and shall remain the property of Open, and Open shall not be obliged to return the same to you upon Your request. Any unauthorized access to the App is a breach of these terms and a violation of the law. You agree not to access the App by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Open.
is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of policies and practices Open with respect to information security; and
provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected; and
provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the information; and
provides for disclosure of information; and
provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.
Officer appointed under the Act:
Mr. Rajkumar R.Open Financial Technologies Pvt. Ltd3rd Floor, Tower 2, RGA Tech ParkSarjapur Main Road, CarmelaramBangalore – 560035, KarnatakaE-mail: [email protected]